Donâ€™t miss Until the Harvest by Sarah Loudin Thomas releasing May 5!
Take this journey of broken souls restoredâ€¨ and tentative hearts brought fully to life.â€¨â€¨
When family tragedy derails Henry Phillips's college studies, he's left unmoored and feeling abandoned. The only things that can tamp down his grief are the family farm, his fiddle, and an unexpected friendship with sweet but unusual preteen Mayfair Hoffman. â€¨Â Unfortunately, Mayfair's older sister, Margaret, despite her spray of freckles and cute, turned-up nose, has a completely different effect.
His grandmother's helper, Margaret is always around, ready to push his buttons, and it seems at first that she doesn't care about his troubles. â€¨Â â€¨Henry soon realizes, though, that Margaret's facing her own struggles. Mayfair's health and unique gift sit at the heart of those worries. Henry and Margaret soon find themselves relying on each other as potential tragedy collides with growing hope in a warm story of family bonds and the surprising ways healing finds us all.Â
1st Prize â€“ â€œBetter with Butterâ€Sarah Loudin Thomasâ€™s beautiful book â€œUntil The Harvestâ€ tells the story of Margaret and her journey into the woman she is becoming. Sarahâ€™s beautifully written narrative will make you feel as though you are in the kitchen with Margaret enjoying freshly churned butter on a slice of homemade bread. Experience this delight for yourself when you enter to win:
1) A $200 gift card to William Sonoma â€“ for everything you need to make your kitchen and food both delicious and unforgettable!
2) Experience butter at itâ€™s yummiest with this simple to use butter churn from William Sonoma. Make your own butter at home in minutes with just cream and saltâ€”it's easy with this simple jar-style "churn."
3) Add a decorative finish to fresh-churned butter by molding it in this simple wood butter mold.
4) A beautiful Le Creuset Stoneware vessel keeps butter fresh and spreadable at the breakfast table or countertop.
5) Enjoy your own copy of â€œUntil the Harvestâ€ as part of the first prize package!
2nd Prize â€“ â€œGood to Giveâ€Everyday is an opportunity to give, and that is how Henryâ€™s grandmother approaches life. She sends both Margaret and Henry out on her delicious and meaningful errands to her neighbors. Sometimes the best thing that can be given in difficult times is a meal and with 2nd prize, youâ€™ll be ready.
Enjoy this darling apron to keep you clean and ready to visit, and a beautiful Peterboro Basket Company pie basket as winner of second prize. Woven from ribbons of Appalachian white ash, this one-of-a-kind pie basketâ€™s spacious interior compartment easily accommodates up to two 10-inch pies or tarts for safe transport, stacked on a removable raised interior.