NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN GIVEAWAYS. A PURCHASE WONâ€™T IMPROVE AN INDIVIDUALâ€™S CHANCE OF WINNING.
Charlie White, P31 Productions, MississippiMom.com, and itâ€™s contributors are used interchangeably as â€œMississippiMomâ€ in the following rules.
1. Eligibility. Giveaways are open to readers with US shipping addresses only, unless otherwise stated.
2. How to Enter. Entry is typically made through a widget. A limit of one entry is allowed per e-mail address. You may not enter more than once, whether or not you use a different e-mail address. Subsequent entries determined to be submitted with the same email address or from the same individual using multiple email addresses may be declared ineligible. You may, however, obtain additional entries on a particular giveaway through other channels when applicable and prompted (i.e., by performing an action such as posting to Facebook, mentioning on Twitter, or blogging about the giveaway).
3. Disclaimer. MississippiMom.com will not be responsible for: (a) any late or lost entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer or communications-related malfunctions or failures; any giveaway disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of MississippiMom.com or by unauthorized human intervention; or (c) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the giveaway.
4. Entry Deadline Date. All entries for giveaways through this site must be received on or before the given â€œEntry Deadline Dateâ€ to be eligible to win a prize.
6. Winner Selection. Winner will be randomly selected through the widget (i.e. Rafflecopter or PromoSimple).
7. Winner Notification. You will be notified within three (3) days after the Entry Deadline Date if you win the prize.
8. Claiming Your Prize. Winner must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.
9. Taxes. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
10. Prize Substitution. Winner may not substitute the prize for any other prize or for cash, however, MississippiMom or the sponsoring company may substitute the prize for any other prize of equal or greater value, in its reasonable discretion, in the event the prize is not available for any reason outside of sponsorâ€™s reasonable control.
11. Publicity. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winnerâ€™s name and prize information for promotional purposes in any medium, except where prohibited by law, without further payment or other consideration.
12. Errors and Disputes. In the event of a dispute as to the ownership of any entry, the person whose name appears on the entry form associated with the prize number for the winning entry will be deemed to be the winner. It is your responsibility to control access to your email account. In the unlikely event that the winning prize number is duplicated, or a similar error occurs, MississippiMom may conduct a random drawing among such inadvertently duplicated numbers or apply another equitable remedy in its discretion to determine the winner. Decisions made by MississippiMom are final. By entering the giveaway, you agree to be bound by the decisions of MississippiMom and these official rules. You and your entries may be disqualified if you attempt to circumvent these official rules.
13. Technical Problems. The giveaway may be canceled, suspended and/or modified, in whole or in part, if in the opinion of MississippiMom any fraud, technical failure or other factor beyond its control impairs the integrity of the giveaway.
14. General Release. By entering the giveaway through this website, you release MississippiMom from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the giveaway or delivery, misdelivery or acceptance of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.