NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER AND WHO ARE PHYSICALLY LOCATED AND RESIDE IN THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. Eligibility. No Purchase Necessary. Employees, directors, and/or officers (including immediate family members or members of the household) of Trollbeads United States Inc., its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, distributors, advertising, fulfillment and promotion agencies and all other companies or entities associated with the Contest are not eligible to participate. Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Participation constitutes entrantâ€™s full and unconditional agreement and acceptance of these Official Rules which shall be final in all respects.
2. Sponsor. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Trollbeads United States, Inc., located at 116 Village Blvd, Princeton, New Jersey 08540.
3. Agreement to Official Rules. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrants full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
4. Contest Period. The Contest begins on August 2, 2016 at 12:00 AM Eastern Time (ET) and ends on August 9, 2016 at 11:59:59 PM Eastern Time (ET) (the Contest Period). Entries that are submitted before or after the Contest Period will be disqualified. Submissions will be accepted for the duration of the Contest using any of the following methods: Online.
5. How to Enter: Via the link provided through Instagram profile. The Contest begins on August 2, 2016 at 12:00 AM Eastern Time (ET) and ends on August 9, 2016 at 11:59:59 PM Eastern Time (ET) (the "Promotion Period"). One (1) prize will be awarded (â€œPrizesâ€) in a random drawing (â€œDrawingâ€) from among all eligible entries received. You may Enter the Sweepstakes here https://promosimple.com/ps/a0c9 . Completion of the entry form is required to enter giveaway Sweepstakes. Entry must be received by 11:59:59 PM ET August 9, 2016 in order to be eligible for the Drawing. Each entrant can complete the entry form for one entry; bonus entry activities are optional and will gain the entrant one additional entry per activity completed; see contest page for optional activities available for entry. Entries that have been generated by a script, macro, bot or any other automated means will be deemed void. Entries that are mechanically reproduced, copied, illegible, late or inaccurate are void. Incomplete entries or entries not complying with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification, at the Sponsorâ€™s sole discretion. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsorâ€™s decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. The promotional websiteâ€™s database clock will be the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes.
6. Prize Drawing. On or about August 10, 2016, the Sponsor will select potential winners in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner via telephone or email on or about August 10, 2016. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days after the date of the first attempt to contact him/her, the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from the remaining non-winning, eligible entries. Trollbeads United States, Inc. will be responsible for all applicable shipping and handling fees as well as applicable local taxes. If these rules differ from any promotional or other materials published in connection with the Contest, these rules shall control.
7. Winner Notification. The potential winners will be notified by email. Each potential Grand Prize winner (parent/legal guardian if a minor in his/her state of residence) may be required to complete, electronically sign and submit a Declaration of Compliance within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to submit the Declaration of Compliance within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. If the potential winner is at least 18 but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, who will be required to sign the Declaration of Compliance (if applicable) on the potential winners behalf and fulfill any other requirements imposed on winner set forth herein. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 2-4 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
8. Prizes. Grand prize: one (1) winner will receive a Summer Breeze bangle.
9. Conditions. Prizes are non-transferable. No cash redemption or substitution will be allowed, except at Trollbeads United States, Inc. sole discretion. If the prize is unavailable, Trollbeads United States, Inc. reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Trollbeads United States, Inc. also reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest or these Official Contest Rules if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Trollbeads United States, Inc. reasonable control impairs the integrity of this Contest, as determined by Trollbeads United States, Inc. in its sole discretion.
In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the event the Contest is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) terminate the Sweepstakes and, in the event of termination, award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorneys fees) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
By participating, where allowable by law, entrant grants to Trollbeads United States, Inc. the worldwide right to publish, broadcast and use in any media, including the World Wide Web, participantâ€™s entry, name, picture, and likeness, without limitation, for promotional and advertising purposes without additional compensation. Winner or winnerâ€™s guardian may be required, in the sole discretion of Trollbeads United States, Inc. to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and a liability release within ten (10) days of the issuance of such documents or the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
By entering your email address during entry submission for the contest, you are agreeing to and granting your consent to receive email newsletters and marketing emails from Trollbeads United States, Inc. Your information will be kept private and will not be shared with any other party or company outside Trollbeads A/S. You can unsubscribe from email newsletters and marketing emails at any time by using the link provided in every email, or by emailing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Release and Limitations of Liability. By participating in this Contest, you (and if you are a minor, your parents or legal guardians) accept all risk and consequences of entry and participation in this Contest, and agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Sweepstakes, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the Released Parties) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors associated with the Contest, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (c) mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors; (d)application downloads, (e) any other errors or problems in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the Contest, the announcement of the winner, the cancellation or postponement of the event and/or the flyover, if applicable, the incorrect downloading of the application the processing of entries application downloads or in any Contest-related materials; or (f) injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, receipt or misuse of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). Entrant shall indemnify Trollbeads United States, Inc., its officers, directors, affiliates, contractors, subsidiaries, agents, employees and partners from and against all claims or suits and any damages or costs (including reasonable attorneysâ€™ fees) arising from or relating to entrantâ€™s violation or inaccuracy of any warranties or representations made relating to this Contest. Trollbeads United States, Inc. assumes no responsibility for errors which may occur in the transmission of entrantâ€™s entry. Trollbeads United States, Inc. is not responsible for any fraud or misconduct on the part of the entrants. Should an entrant engage in fraud or misconduct of any nature, including but not limited to a violation of the Official Rules, such entrant shall be subject to immediate disqualification. Trollbeads United States, Inc. reserves the right to terminate, modify or amend the Contest at any time if the fairness, integrity, and or proper administration of the Contest is jeopardized. IN NO EVENT SHALL Trollbeads United States, Inc. BE LIABLE TO ENTRANT FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, OR FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS CONTEST. Entrantâ€™s sole damages shall be limited to entrantâ€™s actual out of pocket expenses, excluding attorneysâ€™ fees. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND CONTEST ENTITIES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSES AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
11. Disputes. Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in New Jersey. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New Jersey, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New Jersey.
12. Law. These terms and conditions shall be governed by, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, United States of America, without regard to any choice of law principles. Entrant hereby agrees and irrevocably consents to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the State of New Jersey and of the United States of America located in the State of New Jersey, USA, for any and all claims arising from or related to this Agreement. Entrant agrees that all claims relating to this Contest shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
14. Entire Agreement. These terms set forth the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings relating thereto, whether oral or written. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram are neither sponsors nor an affiliate of this Contest.