1. Promotion name: Taronga Zoo Annual Family Pass Giveaway
2. Promoter’s name: Mum on the Move
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Entry to competition:
4. Entry is only open to Australian residents 18 years of age and over.
5. Employees and immediate family members of Mum on the Move and Taronga Zoo are not eligible to enter.
6. Entry to the competition commences on Wednesday 19th June 2019 and closes on Wednesday 3rd July 2019 at 11.59pm AEST.
7. This trade promotion is a game of skill; chance plays no part in determining the winner. Entrants are required to submit what they do as a family to reduce their impact on the planet, to be judged on creative merit. The best entry will win and the judge’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. Only one entry per person will be permitted.
9. Entrants must complete all requirements of the competition to be eligible.
10. An entries must not be: (a) late; (b) incomplete; (c) indecipherable; (d) incomprehensible; (e) illegible; (f) unlawful; (g) obscene; (h) defamatory; (i) discriminatory; (j) threatening; (k) pornographic; (l) harassing; (m) hateful; (n) racially or ethnically offensive; (o) capable of encouraging conduct that would be considered a criminal offence; (p) capable of violating any law; or (q) capable of giving rise to civil liability. Any such entry will be ineligible and will be discarded. Any entry that the judges deem otherwise inappropriate will be ineligible and will be discarded.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
12. No responsibility is accepted for late or incorrect entries.
13. Entries must be original work and not infringe the rights of any person. If any media provided by you in relation to your entry was provided by a third party, you warrant that you have obtained the relevant copyright permission to submit the entry for the purposes of the Promotion. The Promoter will not be liable for any breach of copyright in connection with your entry.
Judging and Award of Prize
14. Judging will take place at 10 AM AEST on 4th July 2019 in Sydney, NSW.
15. The best entry will win and the judge’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. The winners will receive a Taronga Zoo Complimentary Annual Family Pass (2 adults + 2 children).
17. The prize is valued at $110.00 AUD.
18. Winners will be notified via email on 4th July 2019. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
19. Winners will be announced on the Mum on the Move Facebook page by 13th July 2019.
20. The prize will be distributed by Mum on the Move via mailed annual pass application form, provided the address is in Australia.
21. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for late, lost or misdirected mail enclosing an entry, or an entry not being received by the Promoter for any reason whatsoever.
22. The winner must take the prize as offered. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer. If a winner decides not to take the prize, it will be forfeited.
23. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of accepting the prize.
24. The Promoter has the right to alter the terms of the competition at its discretion, throughout the duration of the competition.
25. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook.
26. Entrants to the competition must provide an email address and agree to be added to the Mum on the Move mailing list to receive the Mum on the Move newsletter and email updates. Subscribers can unsubscribe at any time.