1. Eligibility. This sweepstakes (â€œSweepstakesâ€) is open to legal residents of the fifty U.S. states or the District of Columbia and 18 years of age or older. Officers, directors, and employees of Promo Simple, Inc. (the â€œSponsorâ€), and the immediate family members (i.e., parents, children, siblings, spouse) of the foregoing, are prohibited from entering the Sweepstakes. Any violation of the Official Rules may result in disqualification. The Sponsor has no obligation to notify violators of their disqualification
2. Entry Period. Sweepstakes begins July 27, 2013 at 12:01am EDT and ends August 29, 2013 at 11:59pm EDT (the â€œEntry Periodâ€). All entries must be received during the Entry Period.
3. How to Enter. Entrants may access the entry form at: http://blog.promosimple.com/. The entry form will also be hosted on other blogs and websites. No purchase is necessary for entry.
4. Prize. One (1) Google Nexus 7 Android (16GB) tablet (ARV $229.00). Prize will be mailed to the winner. Sponsor is not responsible for items list or misplaced in the mail. If the sponsor is unable to procure a Google Nexus 7 $229 cash via PayPal or check may be substituted, at the sponsor's discretion.
5. Winner Selection & Notification. One entry will be selected at random. The winner will be notified via the email they provided when entering the giveaway. Recipients of Selection Notifications must respond to the Selection Notification within three (3) days from the date the Selection Notification has been sent. If a winner does not respond within that time, the winner forfeits all rights to the prize and an alternate winner may be selected. Winners must meet the eligibility requirements for the sweepstakes as described above. The Sponsor will determine whether each winner who has responded to the Selection Notification within the time allowed meets those requirements. Winners who do not meet the eligibility requirements for the Sweepstakes will be disqualified and alternate winners may be selected. All decisions of the Sponsor regarding this Sweepstakes are final and binding in all respects. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited.
6. Odds. Odds of winning will vary based on the number of entries received during the entry period.
7. Taxes. All federal, state and/or local income and other taxes, related to the acceptance and/or use of the prize, if any, are a winnerâ€™s sole responsibility. Neither the Sponsor shall have any obligation to pay any taxes related to awarding the prizes.
8. Consent and Indemnification. Entrants are solely responsible for their own actions and agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor, Facebook, their parents, subsidiaries, divisions and related companies and the officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, assigns and licensees from any liability for losses, damages or injuries arising in connection with their participation in the Sweepstakes or the award of a prize.
9. Disclaimers. (i) Entries that are lost, received after the Entry Period, misdirected, incorrect, garbled, or incompletely received, for any reason, including by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility at the Sponsorâ€™s servers or elsewhere, will not be eligible for consideration in the Sweepstakes. Entries will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. â€œAuthorized account holderâ€ is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institute) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. (ii) the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person that it determines has tampered with the entry process, the integrity of the voting process, or the operation of the Sponsorâ€™s web site. Use of bots or other automated process to enter Sweepstakes is prohibited and may result in disqualification at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. (iii) the Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes if it is not capable of completion as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, force majeure or technical failures of any sort. (iv) the Sponsor is not responsible for errors in the administration or fulfillment of this Sweepstakes, including without limitation mechanical, human, printing, distribution or production errors, and may modify or cancel this Sweepstakes based upon such error at its sole discretion without liability. (v) THE SPONSOR MAKES NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, AS REGARDS THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR THE MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR ANY COMPONENT OF ANY PRIZE. (vi) CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE SPONSORâ€™S WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ATTORNEYSâ€™ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
10. Miscellaneous. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is not available to those residing in jurisdictions where such sweepstakes are prohibited. Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of Massachusetts. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, exclusively by binding arbitration. These Official Rules will bind all entrants, and their respective heirs, representatives, successors and permitted assigns. These Official Rules supersede any prior oral or written agreements relating to rules or procedures for the Sweepstakes. These Official Rules may be changed at any time, but only by the Sponsor and only by posting new rules on the Sponsorâ€™s web site. These Official Rules will not be construed to impose upon the Sponsor or the Sponsor any obligations for any losses, debts or other obligations incurred by any Sweepstakes participant.
11. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter.
12. Information submitted by Entrants is provided to the Sponsor and not to Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter.
13. Promo Simple, Inc. with its principal place of business at 195 Harvard St. Cambridge, MA 02139
14. No Purchase is Necessary for Entry into this Sweepstakes nor will it improve your odds of winning.