We’re passionate about giving website publishers, big and small, the tools they need to engage their users and promote themselves through the use of giveaways, sweepstakes, and contests. We’re growing quickly and looking for seasoned, savvy, and successful developers to help us continue to innovate and better serve our customers!
- Work with our product and development team to build new functionality
- Work with our customer service team to resolve issues as they arise
- Effectively communicate with team members in a virtual office environment
- Ensure the application is cross-browser compatible
- Contribute to development standards based on best practices
- Participate in the merge and release process
- Participate in code reviews
- Work with designers
- Fluent in HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience using Git and GitHub
- Knowledge of PHP and MVC frameworks (particularly Zend) a plus
- Design experience also a plus
- 4+ years working as a front-end developer
- 2+ years working in a multi-developer environment
- 2+ years experience developing web apps (SaaS environment)
You’ll need to be based in the contiguous United States and also need to be a United States citizen or have permanent residence status. We have no central office, so you’ll need to be comfortable working from home, coffee shops, hollows, hammocks, or wherever you’re most productive. If the fit is right, we’d like to start working with you immediately.
To apply, please send an email to email@example.com with:
- a cover letter explaining why you’re interested in the position
- your resume or LinkedIn profile
- your GitHub name
- links to any websites and/or web-based applications you’ve developed
About Promo Simple
PromoSimple is a web-based application that makes it easy for people to create, run, and manage online giveaways and contests. Publishers can create customizable entry forms and publish them directly on their own web pages, on Facebook, and elsewhere –helping them grow their audiences through engagement while learning more about their customers.