VidCentric White-Label Review – Introduction
Today marks a special day where you’ll take full advantage of the number one marketing arsenal to communicate, engage and convert cold-as-ice customers to buying and raving fans.
You see, when it comes to marketing, watching video tops the list for consumers. And it doesn’t matter whether you’re looking to attract new customers, educate old ones or introduce new products and services.
Videos are the perfect choice because they have deep emotional connection!
Put differently: People Actually Prefer Watching Video.
Unfortunately, It’s just crazy to think how much money you’ve been leaving on the table by not adding videos in your marketing.
VidCentric is a Collection of 5 Powerful Hot Selling Video Marketing Apps With White Label and Resell Rights Included. It’s cloud-based and doesn’t require any technical skills to set up. Plus you get a full blown video training that’ll show you a step by step process on installing it.
Yes, video is hot, and VidCentric gives you everything you need to start your own video software business without a big expense or learning curve.
So to know more about this product’s features and how it works, please keep reading my VidCentric White-Label Review.
VidCentric White-Label Review – Overview
|Vendor:||Victory Akpos et al|
|Launch Time:||11:00 EST|
|Refund:||30 Days Money Back Guarantee|
VidCentric White-Label Review – What Is VidCentric White-Label?
In short, VidCentric White-Label is a massive software bundle that includes white label and resell rights to 5 HOT-IN-DEMAND video marketing apps that every online entrepreneur needs. This is a complete SaaS ‘done for you’ saas business that you will love
Pros and Cons
VidCentric White-Label Review – Pros:
- 100% beginner friendly – no list or experience needed
- 5 Powerful Video Marketing Apps With White Label Rights Included
- Complete SAAS ‘Done For You’ Software Business
- Commercial Resell License Also Included
- This Is The Fastest And Easiest Way To Enter The Software Business Today
- Sales And Marketing Materials Included
- They Handle Support And Updates
VidCentric White-Label Review – Cons:
- So far, there is none.
Who VidCentric White-Label Is For?
This software is Perfect For All List Types.
VidCentric is a great way for virtually anyone to add another income stream, and it will convert well with almost all types of lists (biz opp, affiliate marketers, coaches, consultants, product creators, ecom, anyone looking to add another income stream in the upcoming new year will LOVE this)
Early Bird Time:
11AM to 3PM (Price will be $47)
After the Early price will be increased by $1.
Bundle Price Will be $297
Discount coupon “50off”
(No Coupons On Day One)
VidCentric White-Label has 1 Bundle deal, 1 Front-end and 5 OTOs as below:
- Bundle deal (buy this one and get all upgrades): BUNDLE LINK
- FE: VidCentric (SEE DETAILS)
- OTO #1: Unlimited To All Features Of The Entire 5 Apps – $67 (OTO 1 LINK FOR YOUR REFERENCE)
- OTO #2: DFY Set Up Of The 5 Sales Pages So You Can Start Making Money – $147 (OTO 2 LINK FOR YOUR REFERENCE)
- OTO #3: Unlimited Traffic to Explode their Sales – $67 (OTO 3 LINK FOR YOUR REFERENCE)
- OTO #4: Done-for-You Agency Marketing Website + Assets For Each App – $67 (OTO 4 LINK FOR YOUR REFERENCE)
NOTE: This Package Helps You Sell Your Agency Services for Each App
NOTE: PLEASE NOTE HERE ARE JUST UPSELL LINKS FOR YOUR REFERENCE.
YOU MUST BUY FRONT-END FIRST AND THEN BUY ANY OTOS IF YOU WANT.
DO NOT BUY OTOS LONELY. IF YOU DO THIS, YOU RECEIVE NOTHING AND YOU HAVE TO SPEND YOUR TIME ON ASKING FOR REFUND.
It would be one of your best investments this year for sure. Because the price can increase surprisingly, do not hesitate to buy and enjoy this software. I believe that better things are waiting for you ahead.
Now is the time my VidCentric White-Label Review comes to an end. Thanks for your time in reading. I hope that my review has given you a hand in looking for a profitable online product. Goodbye and I will see you very soon.
Entry Frequency: one-time
Facebook required: no
Twitter required: no