Where can I get information for a literature review on medicine?
To write an objective literary review on medicine, English and foreign sources are used.
Search for English-language materials on the problem under consideration
When drawing up a document, the author is allowed to use materials from journal articles and pay someone to write my paper, literary reviews of dissertations on the topic of scientific work and abstracts.
What is the correct way to deal with literature reviews by other researchers?
- A change in style / form of presentation is a mandatory, but difficult condition for medical dissertations.
- Selection of materials, which considered the research of foreign authors on the selected problem of scientific work. This approach guarantees the objectivity of the presented data and will inspire confidence among the future potential audience.
- Some reviews use outdated information, so care should be taken when selecting suitable materials for analysis.
- A low level of uniqueness is a common problem among many dissertation candidates, therefore, when borrowing information, the author must take into account the indicators of the AntiPlagiat program.
Algorithm for collecting sources from foreign databases
The ability to sort, correctly translate, analyze materials from foreign sources is highly valued by scientific leaders and representatives of the Higher Attestation Commission when defending a medical thesis. The lack of relevant information from foreign thematic literature like https://writemypapers.company/buy-cause-and-effect-essay/ often leads to numerous modifications of the literary review.
Where is the best place to find sources in a foreign language?
- PubMed database
- Order an article on MolBiol
- Sites of scientific periodicals
- Contacting the authors of the required articles
- Non-specialized databases
- Medical Libraries
Sites of foreign magazines
On most Internet sites of foreign periodicals, the author from essay helper can get acquainted with the abstracts of the sites, but access to the full-text versions is paid – up to $ 50 per article. To take advantage of the free opportunity to obtain the required material, the author of a literature review on medicine will have to contact specialized libraries.
Contacting the authors of the article you are looking for
An applicant for a scientific degree can write a letter to the author of a published article with a reasoned request to send additional materials for registration of a literature review. The researcher’s email address can be found in the PubMed database next to the list of his work.
You can also find the required material using conventional search engines, for example, Google. Unfortunately, the amount of information required will be small, since the request processing mechanism of such a system is not designed to search for specialized scientific and medical literature.
Searching for sources in printed medical journals like https://essayswriting.help/mba-essay-help/ according to the profile of literary review is extremely tedious:
- viewing a large number of publications;
- the need to photocopy the required materials (additional costs for printing services, consumables, etc.);
- absence of an electronic catalog with a brief description (abstract) of medical articles.
Entry Frequency: one-time
Facebook required: no
Twitter required: no